- Activities and events
- Children's centre services
All children's centres offer the following core services to support your family's needs up until your child starts school:
- Family health and wellbeing services
- Early education and childcare
- Early Help family support and outreach services, if you are experiencing difficulties and need some extra help
- Support for local childminders
- Information and signposting to other agencies and services such as health professionals
- Support to help families access free childcare or nursery education funding
- Links to employment and training opportunities with Jobcentre Plus
- Local services
Our aim is to provide a range of services to support children under five years of age and their families and carers.
All children deserve the best possible start in life. Children's centre services work with agencies to ensure that families are provided with opportunities to access services to support this. We work with many partners across the area such as health visitors, midwives, speech and language therapists and early years providers to deliver services and support.
So that we can reach people who live in the most rural parts of Herefordshire, we can deliver children's centre services from different locations in and around the Leominster and Wigmore areas. The What's on timetable lists services and activities available to offer support to families. We support and help young children, parents and carers, parents-to-be and families to reach their full potential by offering services that include access to health, early years education and parent support services.
- Opening hours
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4.30pm
- 01432 383340