- Activities and events
- What's on
Your guide and timetable to events and activities at Broadlands.
- What's on
- Children's centre services
All children's centres offer the following core services to support your family's needs up until your child starts school:
- Family health and wellbeing services
- Early education and childcare
- Early Help family support and outreach services, if you are experiencing difficulties and need some extra help
- Support for local childminders
- Information and signposting to other agencies and services such as health professionals
- Support to help families access free childcare or nursery education funding
- Links to employment and training opportunities with Jobcentre Plus
- Local services
Broadlands children's centre services also offer:
- Sessions to promote speech and language development
- Soft play and outdoor play activities to encourage physical development
- Access to a health visitor for baby weigh in and advice
- Childminder play sessions
These services are based on local needs and are developed in consultation with the local community. Find all the details in What's on, above.
We can offer advice, support and guidance for families. We can also offer opportunities to volunteer within the service.
- You walk to the children's centre from Prospect Walk, alongside Aylestone School and along Broadlands Lane.
Car parking is available in Aylestone School grounds next to Broadlands House. Bikes can be locked up in the bike shed located in the car park.
- 01432 383430