- Who is processing your data
Herefordshire Council is the Data Controller for the information collected in relation to virtual groups run by children's centres.
- How we will use the information we hold about you
The local authority will use the information you provide in order to:
- Deliver virtual groups to support people in our community
- Contact you where necessary in relation to the provision of this service
- Obtain your opinion and feedback about the services we provide
- How the law allows us to use your information
The legal basis for processing your information is that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
- How long we keep your personal information
Your information in relation to this will be kept until you no longer wish to attend the groups.
- Your rights
Under data protection legislation you have a number of rights regarding your data, including the right to make a request for a copy of some or all of your personal information we hold about you. If you need further information on this, you should speak to your children centre in the first instance, or you can contact the council's Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing accurate information
- It is important that we hold accurate and up to date information about you to assess your needs and deliver the appropriate services. If any of your details have changed, or change in the future, please tell us so that we can update your records.
- Further information
Further information about data protection is available from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). Contact details for the ICO are as follows:
Information Commissioner's Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Telephone: 01625 545745 Email: email@example.com Internet: www.ico.org.uk
- Last updated date