- Material / item
- Mixed glass bottles and glass jars
- beer bottles, wine bottles, brown glass bottle, blue glass bottles, clear glass bottles and jars, jam jars, food jars, baby food jars
- How to recycle / dispose
- All colours of glass can be recycled. Rinse bottles or jars and remove lids or tops. Metal or plastic lids or tops can go in recycling separately.
- Green bin
- Clear recycling bag
- No. Placing glass in your recycling sacks poses a number of health and safety risks to the collection crews and those working in the recycling facility, EnviroSort. See below for where else to recycle glass near to you.
- Find your local tip and recycling centre
- More information
Do not put corks in recycling. They must go in black domestic waste bin.
- Where else to recycle
You can find other options for glass recycling near you at www.recycle-more.co.uk.