- Massage licence
If you run an establishment for massage or you operate a mobile massage business in Hereford city you will need a licence.
- About this licence
Licence Fee 2023/24 Person annual licence (Hereford city only) £226 Change of business name £17 Transfer £47 Variation £207 plus £193 if committee hearing required Copy of licence £17
- Application and guidance notes
- Processing and timescales
The information you submit will be passed to the chief constable at West Mercia Police for their consideration. You will be given the opportunity to make representations before your application is refused.
It can take up to 12 weeks to process an application for a massage licence.
- Validity and renewals
Contact us to view the public register.
- Contact us in the first instance.
- Contact details
- Telephone: 01432 261761 (All calls are dealt with by our contact centre staff and are allocated to an officer who will take action on the service request between one to ten working days)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Herefordshire Council, Licensing Department, Plough Lane, Hereford HR4 0LE - for correspondence only
There is no reception open to the general public in respect of licensing at Plough Lane and staff have no access or ability to photocopy applications or documents.
You should send applications or documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails to the department are allocated to the appropriate staff member who will take action between one to ten working days.
If you have not had a response before the 10 working days have expired please do not contact us again, as it may further delay a response. Please also ensure you have quoted your licence or taxi licence reference number or given your address in your call/email.
Sending repeat or chaser emails will not prompt a quicker response and may result in a back log of emails and a possible further delay.
Thank you for your understanding.