- Food business registration
You need to register your business with us if you want to carry out any 'food operations'.
Food operations include:
- Selling food
- Cooking food
- Storing or handling food
- Preparing food
- Distributing food
If you are starting a new food business you must register with us at least 28 days before opening.
- About this licence
We cannot refuse registration.
There is no charge for registration.
- Application and guidance notes
- Processing and timescales
It will take up to 28 days to process your registration.
Contact us to view the public register.
- Contact us in the first instance.
- Contact details
- Contact centre opening hours are Monday to Friday - 9am to 4.15pm
- Telephone: 01432 261761 - (all calls are dealt with by our contact centre staff and are allocated to an officer who will take action on the service request between one to five working days)
- Fax: 01432 261982
- Online: Contact us form
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Environmental Health and Trading Standards, Herefordshire Council, 8 St Owen Street, Hereford HR1 2PJ