- Street collection licence
If you would like to collect money or sell items on the street or in a public place for charity you will need to apply for a street collection licence.
Street collections are available on the following days:
- Bromyard - Saturday and Friday
- Hereford - Saturday and Wednesday
- Kington - Saturday and Tuesday
- Ledbury - Saturday and Tuesday
- Leominster - Saturday and Friday
- Ross-on-Wye - Saturday and Thursday
- About this licence
There are no fees for this licence.
- Application and guidance notes
- Processing and timescales
We will not process the application unless you have produced:
- A copy of the Charity Commission website showing your charity
- AND If collecting on behalf of a charity, a letter of authorisation from the charity supporting your collection on their behalf
We aim to process your application within 20 days of receiving it.
You will be able to act as though your application is granted if you have not heard from us by the end of the 20 day period.
Contact us to view the public register.
- Contact us in the first instance.
- Contact details
If you wish to speak to a licensing officer the opening times are 9.30am to 1.30pm.
- Telephone: 01432 261761 (all calls are dealt with by our contact centre staff and are allocated to an officer who will take action on the service request between one to five working days)
- Fax: 01432 261982
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Licensing Section, Herefordshire Council, 8 St Owen Street, Hereford HR1 2PJ