- House to house collection licence
- About this licence
- Application and guidance notes
- Processing and timescales
We aim to process your application within 12 weeks of receiving it. Please contact us if you have not heard from us by the end of this time.
House to house collection licences can be valid for anything up to 1 year.
Contact us to view the public register.
- Contact us in the first instance.
- Contact details
If you wish to speak to a licensing officer the opening times are 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.
- Telephone: 01432 261761 (all calls are dealt with by our contact centre staff and are allocated to an officer who will take action on the service request between one to five working days)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Licensing Section, Herefordshire Council, 8 St Owen Street, Hereford HR1 2PJ