Plough Lane Offices
- Directions from Hereford city centre
- Follow the Whitecross Road/Eign Street which is off the ring road by Steels car sales. Go straight over the first set of traffic lights (passing Sainsbury's on the left). Just after the Shell garage on the right, turn right into Plough Lane. Plough Lane offices and reception are in the first large building on the right, opposite TPG Disable Aids.
- Access to the building
- The reception is at the front of the building. The building is open from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
There are pay and display car parks at Plough Lane. The current charges are:
- Up to 1 hour 50p
- Up to 3 hours £1
- Up to 5 hours £1.50
- Over 5 hours and up to 24 hours £1.80
There is also a free car park which you can access by driving straight on past the Plough Lane offices and turning left at the Bulmers security gate. It is then the third car park along.
- Cycle parking
- There is covered cycle parking along the right hand side of the building.
- Public transport
Hereford train station is around a 30 minute walk, Hereford country bus station is a 20 minute walk and Hereford city bus station is a 15 minute walk from Plough Lane. For further information visit the public transport pages.