- Activities and events
For the latest activities and events see the Herefordshire Children's Centre Services Facebook page.
- Children's centre services
Children's centre services offer the following core services to support your family's needs up until your child starts school:
- Family health and wellbeing services
- Early education and childcare
- Early Help family support and outreach services, if you are experiencing difficulties and need some extra help
- Support for local childminders
- Information and signposting to other agencies and services such as health professionals
- Support to help families access free childcare or nursery education funding
- Links to employment and training opportunities with Jobcentre Plus
- Local services
As part of Early Help, working in partnership with education, health, voluntary and the private sector, we are committed to offering integrated services for children under five years of age and their families and carers.
We want to ensure all children have the best possible start for life.
We can reach out to people who live in the most rural parts of Herefordshire, we deliver Children's Centre Services to families both in the community and in families homes.
- Green Croft 01432 383860