Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases in Herefordshire
Case numbers are produced daily from Public Health England figures.
Seven-day rolling rate of new cases by specimen date ending on ...
View our detailed weekly summary about the impact of Covid-19 in Herefordshire. It includes analysis of the published data on cases and deaths, as well as other statistics about numbers of tests carried out and the age profile of confirmed cases. It also incorporates other useful information, as it becomes available, about the wider impacts and vulnerabilities in the county.
View Covid-19 cases for this week by local area on a map, by entering your postcode.
See a national breakdown of coronavirus cases and more information on the Government's coronavirus data pages.
There are now three local Covid alert levels: medium, high and very high. The current level for Herefordshire is listed as High.
Coronavirus tier 2 - level High
- Not mix with other households indoors
- Only meet people out doors in groups of up to 6
- Work from home if possible
- Reduce the number of journeys you make
There are still three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other:
- Wash hands - Keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face - Wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space - Stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
Test and Trace
Protect your loved ones. Download the app.
The new NHS Covid-19 app, now available to download for free in England and Wales, is the fastest way to see if you're at risk from coronavirus. The faster you know, the quicker you can alert and protect your loved ones and community.