How to contact Herefordshire Council
You should be able to find the information you need here on our website, but if you can't please use our online form to contact us.
If you need to come and see us, visit us at Hereford Customer Services.
Our switchboard phone line is open:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- (Closed weekends and bank holidays)
Telephone: 01432 260000
Please note: this is the telephone number and opening times for the main switchboard at Herefordshire Council, opening times for specific departments may differ.
If you have an urgent query and need to talk to our out-of-hours team:
- Protect an adult: 0330 123 9309 (5pm - 9am weekdays, weekends and bank holidays)
- Protect a child: 01905 768020
- Civil emergencies: 01432 260000
- Problems on roads or highways: 01432 261800
- Homelessness, housing harassment or eviction: 01432 261600