Moving house or new to the area

To register for Council Tax or to notify us that you are moving, you need to complete a change of address form.

You can complete the change of address form if you are:

  • Moving into Herefordshire
  • Moving within Herefordshire
  • Moving from Herefordshire

If you already have a Council Tax account with us, please provide your Council Tax account reference number when completing the form. Your 8 digit account number can be found at the top of your Council Tax bill.

Don't forget that you will also need to update your electoral details to ensure you continue to be eligible to vote.

Complete a change of address form