Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases in Herefordshire
Case numbers are produced daily from Public Health England figures.
Seven-day rolling rate of new cases by specimen date ending on ...
View our detailed fortnightly summary about the impact of Covid-19 in Herefordshire. It includes analysis of the published data on cases and deaths, as well as other statistics about numbers of tests carried out and the age profile of confirmed cases. It also incorporates other useful information, as it becomes available, about the wider impacts and vulnerabilities in the county.
View Covid-19 cases for this week by local area on a map, by entering your postcode.
See a national breakdown of coronavirus cases and more information on the Government's coronavirus data pages.
What you can and cannot do
There is guidance on how we can best protect ourselves and others. Face coverings must now be worn in shops and on public transport.
Find out more about what you can and cannot do.
Let's keep Herefordshire safe
Vaccinations and testing are now key in keeping us all safe.
- Book your vaccination online
- Details of all walk-ins in Herefordshire are available on the Taurus Healthcare website
- Check the national walk-in finder
The testing programme for Covid-19 is helping to keep us all safe by identifying those who have the virus so that they can self-isolate and avoid passing the virus to others.
Download the NHS Covid-19 app for free in England and Wales, for the fastest way to see if you're at risk from coronavirus. The sooner you know, the more quickly you can alert and protect your loved ones and community.
There are four simple actions we can all do to keep on protecting each other:
- Wash hands - Keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face - Wear face coverings where required and in crowded areas and enclosed spaces
- Make space - Stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
- Fresh air - Make sure you let plenty of fresh air into your home by uncovering vents and opening doors and windows, even a small amount for a short period of time.