Symptom-free home testing kits
Regular Covid-19 testing for people without symptoms is critical for protecting the population and stopping the spread of the virus. As part of the government's roadmap out of lockdown, regular twice weekly testing at home is becoming available for more people.
How it works
You can collect two packs of seven lateral flow device test kits from a test site.
Where and when to collect
There is no need to book an appointment to collect a test kit. You can find your local site and check opening times. We have four collection sites across Herefordshire:
- ThePoint4, Royal National College For The Blind, Venns Lane, Hereford HR1 1DT
- The Master's House, St Katherine's, Bye Street, Ledbury HR8 1EA
- The Old Priory, The Priory, Leominster HR6 8DA
- Ryefield Centre, Grammar School Close, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 7QD
The instructions included with your test kit explain what to do if your test is positive, negative or void. It also explains how to register with NHS Test and Trace.
If the result is positive, you must:
If you cannot get tested at your workplace, school, college or university, or you are unable to go to a test site or collect test kits, you can order a home test kit online if:
- you do not have coronavirus symptoms
- you live in England
- you’re 18 or older
- you have not been told to self-isolate