Our team offers a pest control service for domestic and commercial premises. We are a member of The National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) and all our full-time members of our team have a Royal Society of Public Health pest control certificate. They are DBS checked and so are clear to work in establishments where there are children and vulnerable adults.
Our pest control team may be able to call outside standard business hours and can visit at weekends during a busy wasp season.
We can help with:
- One-off treatments
- An ongoing contract service
- Advice on preventing re-infestation
What pests do you have?
We can help you get rid of any of these pests:
- Bed bugs
- Carpet beetles
- Carpet moths
- Cluster flies
- Harlequin ladybirds
- Wasps and hornets
We do not remove:
- Bats - These are protected. Please call Natural England for advice on 0300 060 3900
- Bees - As bee numbers are in serious decline, we would encourage you to find a local beekeeper through the British Beekeepers Association who could then remove them
- Foxes, grey squirrels or pigeons
- Gulls - However, we do offer a free egg removal service. See our Gulls page for more information