Business Futures Forum
The Business Futures Forum provides a network of support and information for local businesses looking to increase their efficiency and profitability while enhancing their sustainability and reducing their environmental impact.
Benefits of free membership
- Improved cost effectiveness to member businesses resulting in increasing competitiveness, and potentially creating jobs
- Reduced CO2 emissions, environmental impact and waste
- Use of Business Futures Forum logo
- Positive PR for member companies resulting in increased customer base and improvements to staff morale
- Chance to see case studies and new initiatives first hand
- Access to members only Linkedin discussion group
- Ideas sharing on practical solutions
- Networking opportunities
- Regular e-newsletters
Forum meetings are held quarterly and focus on a range of topics, such as energy, resource efficiency, transport, waste, operations efficiency, grants, funding and legislation. Meetings focus wherever possible on case studies and tours of members premises.
The Business Futures Forum works collaboratively with similar organisation in the Marches area BESST and MMBEN and we're pleased to promote the following events for them:
21 February 2021 - Meres and Mosses Business Environment Network (MMBEN) next event is about Waste - Refuse, Reduce, Recycle, Reuse in Wem, Shropshire from 9.30am to 12.45pm or 2pm if staying for lunch. Free for members and first time visitors. Expert speakers from the world of waste.
Most recent event
A virtual visit to a Ledbury farm - 29 October 2020
Start time: 10.30am Duration: 1 hour Via Zoom
As Covid-19 continues to impact on our lives and has made our normal practice of visiting companies impossible at the moment we decided to try a different approach. Haygrove Ltd provided a virtual tour via Zoom of their Haygrove fruit farm near Ledbury focusing on their journey to becoming carbon neutral and more sustainable generally.
Key theme: What faster way to change the world than if all business chose to, or had to, publish their results on a triple bottom line? Our journey to it.
For upcoming events and news see our events search for all the details.