Respecting the past, shaping our future - we will help build vibrant communities, create a thriving local economy and protect and enhance our environment
Herefordshire Council is in the process of putting together a new Corporate Plan for the next four years from 2020 to 2024.
Before our formal budget consultation process starts in November we want to find out what people's ambitions for Herefordshire are, better understand what the priorities are and what you would want to see council money being spent on.
We are looking to produce a Corporate Plan that reflects what is really important to people living and working in Herefordshire and this consultation is a key part of that.
This consultation is open to all Herefordshire residents. We are particularly keen to listen to the views of people who do not normally take part in these types of exercises and will be holding targeted events to ensure that a diverse range of views are heard.
Over the next three weeks we will be out and about across the county with our pop-up consultation stand and hope that people will come and share their views with us in the following locations:
- Hereford High Town Market - Thursday 26 September 10am to 3pm
- Young Farmers Ploughing Match, Dorstone Court - Sunday 29 September 9am to 1pm
- Blueschool House, Hereford - Monday 30 September 10am to 12pm
- Ledbury Market Hall - Tuesday 1 October 10am to 2pm
- Blueschool House, Hereford - Wednesday 2 October 10am to 12pm
- Ross Library - Thursday 3 October 10am to 3pm
- Leominster Corn Square - Friday 4 October 10am to 2pm
- Kington Market Hall - Friday 11 October 10am to 3pm
- Hereford High Town Market - Saturday 12 October 10am to 3pm
- Bromyard Public Hall - Thursday 17 October 9am to 12pm
If you are unable to come and meet us face-to-face, you can share your views via the online survey.
The closing date for this part of the consultation is 21 October 2019.
The results of this consultation will help to inform the priorities for the formal consultation which will begin in early November 2019.
For further information on the background to this consultation or if you have any queries or would like this questionnaire in an alternative format or language, please contact us.
Published: Friday, 20th September 2019